Alisha practices family law, including divorce and post-divorce proceedings, child support and parenting plan modifications, parental relocations, and juvenile court matters. She also represents small businesses in Williamson County in transactional and collection cases.
As a former co-chair for the Junior League of Nashville’s “Kids in the Kitchen” program, Alisha pursued her passion for educating families about nutrition and health. A native of Virginia, she lives in Franklin with her husband T. Jay. They enjoy running, cooking, and traveling together.
- University of Tennessee (Juris Doctorate, 2007)
- University of Virginia (B.A., 2004)
- The Madeira School
Honors & Memberships
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Williamson County Bar Association
- Junior League of Nashville
- Past member, CASA of Davidson County